Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bloodhound x Coonhound pup needs new home

Update: Dixie has found a new home.  Thank you for your interest!
 

Hi, all.  One of our supporters is in need of a new home for her beautiful pup.  We offered to help her spread the word.

Please read the note below, enjoy the photos, and use the contact information provided by the puppy's current owner if you are interested in this pretty little girl.
--Your Friends at NYWRC--

=========



I NEED A GOOD HOME

I am an eight month old tri-color bloodhound/coonhound mix female.  I am very friendly, loving and playful.  I like to use my long legs to run and play ball and I get along well with kids, cats and other dogs.  My shots are up to date and was spayed in October.  I don’t have much room to play now and the road is too close.  I am a puppy in training and need more attention and a schedule.  I can bring along my bed to your house but need a large crate because I am around 50 lbs.
Call me Dixie        




No comments: