Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How Much Is That Doggie....

Not in a window and she is free, I will even kick in to have her spayed. I have a beautiful, tiny, friendly female pitbull that I would love to see in a great home for xmas.....Can any one help me? She is a real nice little dog, I would be more than happy to deliever, you could try her out. Email me for more info if you are interested....she is my priority right now.
I also have a friend that has a Blueheeler she is looking for a home for. Another friend has a black German Shepherd looking for a home....I am getting overwhelmed with dogs right now. Only the little pitbull is here with me, I am really desperate to find her a home. She is so sweet but everyone is afraid because of the name....I really know that someone would love her, that is the only reason why I agreed to take her and find her a home. I call her Ms. Wiggles.
The Chinchillas have all found homes, that was easy. We also have a nice selection of rabbits looking for adoption right now also. We can set you up with an outdoor cage as well.:) Gotta run, tis the season....
The kids from school have done a great job bringing in supplies for the local animal shelter as a holiday community service venture for History Club grades 6-12 at Middleburgh Central School. I havnt been very impressed with some of the PR/management practices of our local shelter in the past. It got back to their BOD that I wasnt impressed and they have promised to change their ways....I will keep supporting them, they help a lot of dogs also. We all have to work together....

No comments: