Sunday, July 5, 2009

News 9 Visits

Hi Everyone, I am going to write a short blog about a News 9 (Albany) visit that we had today to do a segment about Oscar our Bobcat and our facility in general. Hopefully they also mention our Open House on July 18th from 4-6 pm also. I look forward to seeing the segment and will link it to here as soon as they send it to me.

Been relatively slow here today, not that I'm complaining. Friday I had a nice visit with Patty and her folks. She is the woman that brought me the starling. She sent me some great photos and also wants to try to find some grants for us. A past student that located me through our Facebook page, also offered to look for some Grant money for us.... Thanks Fields, we are "crusin' along" as she likes to joke I used to say all of the time in my Social Studies class.



Besides for 3 baby cottontail rabbits yesterday that came in all is well. I have to run to Barber's Road-stand and get the veggies that they didn't sell today for our animals. Jim and Cindy barber have been great about letting us have all of the day old veggies, it really helps cut down some of the grain costs. Hopefully by the time I get back, the news 9 segment will be available for all of you to click on and watch.

Till then,
Wes

No comments: